1. Pots nested in sets. Corrugated card board / polyfoam used between pots to provide its own protective covering/cushioning. Kept stationary outside with card boards then strings.
2. Pots nested and loaded on pallets carefully.
3. Pots loaded on container after the covering of plastic film and fastened again by strings. Shipping marks applied on.
Sang Quy Phat Pottery (SQPPOTTERY) commit to diliver:
- High quality products: As a direct manufacturer, we fully control our production process meaning fully control the quality of products we made. We have been in the business for ten years, we know what we are doing.
- Competitive price: Beside the advantage of direct manufacturing for lowering the cost, we constantly seek for improvement, tweak the production process to eliminate the waste, hence reduce the cost.
- Fast service: We respond to your request usually within 1 hour.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: Minimum order quantity is 1 full pallet of any products. Your order should be make up a full container (20 or 40). If using LCL shipment, we need some extra charges.
Q: What is the lead time?
A: Our general lead time is 45 - 60 days. If you need the good to be shipped sooner or later. We will advise by the time of order receipt. As a manufacturer, we can easily re-arrange the production schedule if you urgently need the good.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: We accept following payment methods unless discussed and agreed otherwise:
Letter of Credit (L/C) at sight: L/C opening charge will be at applicant side (Buyer) Telex Transfer (T/T): 30% advance deposit and the remaining upon receiving copy of shipping documents by email or fax.
Q: Can you manufacture custom designs?
A: Yes. we can. Our leadtime for new sample can be as low as 10 days.
Contact us now
Contac us now at:
Sang Quy Phat Pottery
Unit 1, Vinh Truong Hamlet, Tan Vinh Hiep Ward, Tan Uyen Dist, Binh Duong.